Sparton Corporation is an over 100 year-old diversified electronics company serving government and commercial markets worldwide. The Sparton businesses are market leaders in the development and manufacturing of Medical Devices and Anti-Submarine Warfare as well as providing multiple industries with other electronics based contract electronic manufacturing services. We have been independently recognized several times as being a technological advanced leader in the development and manufacture of multiple products. Sparton has always been a market leader in varying segments by offering its customers end-to-end development and manufacturing solutions focused on unrivaled quality and delivery performance through a global footprint.
Personal data will be for internal use only. Employees that would have access include: marketing, sales, program management, and executives. It will be stored in our third-party customer relationship manages (CRM) system, and used in conjunction with our marketing automation software. Information collected through our website will be stored within the servers managed by our advertising agency.
For general inquires through our website, personal data will be retained for a period of six months. Marketing and customer communications will be kept for as long as you maintain a business relationship with us. You have the right to opt out at any time by contacting us through email@example.com.
The security of the servers and other computer equipment used to store and process your personal data is a high priority of Sparton. We maintain personal data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. We follow industry-proven security procedures such as encrypted administrative communication, restricted access to underlying machines, and firewalls at network access points. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But Sparton is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect your personal data against foreseeable hazards.
Data Subject Rights
You may have certain rights related to the personal data we have collected from you, which may or may not be granted based on the circumstances, but only in compliance with applicable law. These rights are generally available to you and include the following:
- You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data.
- You can ask for access to your personal data.
- You can ask to correct your personal data if it’s wrong.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- You have a right to be forgotten and you can ask that our systems stop using your personal data.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your personal data.
- You can ask us to help you move your personal data to other companies. You have a right to ask that we provide your personal data in an easily readable format to another company.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the foregoing rights, the request should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes, your name, company and corporate email address. The designated individual will review your request and contact you with any issues, such as the information being retained as required by law. Opt out notices are also available on all electronic promotional communication received from our organization or by sending an email to email@example.com.